Mobility Physiotherapy Clinic in Lagos Nigeria is an out-patient physical therapy clinic. Our comprehensive method of care combines orthopedic manual therapy and Neurology. We apply a holistic approach to achieve long-term wellness. Also, we have additional specialties in Nutrition medicine and rehabilitation. Our unique perspective is sought by a broad range of patients, including those recovering from acute injury, those managing chronic conditions and those seeking improved physical performance. Therefore, our goal is to help each patient reach optimal health through personalized quality care.
Furthermore, Mobility Physiotherapy in Clinic Lagos provides a conducive environment and a State of the art medical facilities for restoration of optimum health, coupled with qualified and experienced physiotherapists on duty. Our physiotherapists work as a team with other medical professionals to design the best treatment for each patient.
To transform the healthcare service within our community in order to create a healthy, confident and proactive populace.
Commitment towards the provision of accessible and excellent medical services by adhering to the following principles:
- Being compassionate, innovative, diligent and professional in our approach and disposition.
- By understanding our medical needs and doing what is needed to meet those needs.
- By updating our services and advancing our medical knowledge through investment in research.
- Providing education and update on your health which are necessary to your physical and mental wellbeing and by extension, a healthy, vibrant and industrious populace.
OUR PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Inpatient Physical Therapy
- Low Back Pain Treatment
- Pre And Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal Treatment
- Braces And Support
- Neurology Rehabilitation (Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Drop Foot, Balance and Mobility Etc.)
- Antenatal and Postnatal Exercise Classes And Pain Management
- Pediatrics Rehabilitation (Children Physio.)
- Cerebral Palsy and Down Syndrome
- Geriatrics/ Aged Care Program
- Disability Care
- Sports Medicine
- Supervised Gym Program
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Intensive Care Unit(ICU) Physiotherapy
- HIV/AIDS, Oncology And Palliative Care Rehabilitation
- Home Care Program
Finally, Mobility Physiotherapy Clinic in Lagos is managed by a team of well-groomed, highly motivated and result oriented professionals in the sector, which includes visiting orthopedic consultants and Neurosurgeon highly rated physiotherapists, nurses and well-disciplined support staff, in the aforementioned medical disciplines.