Chronic Pain Treatment In Lagos
Mobility Physiotherapy pain management program offers rehabilitative, and psychological treatments in addition to education to improve our patients’ social life. We provide treatment and support to patients suffering from acute and chronic pain conditions such as musculoskeletal injuries.
If you are experiencing pain resulting from an accident or an operation, or something more persistent that has not responded to simple treatments, we are ready to assist you. Our multidisciplinary team of medical doctors, pain management physiotherapists, and other healthcare professionals, offers an evidence-based approach to pain management and Fibromyalgia treatment in a supportive environment.
Pain Treatment Program
pain conditions we treat at Mobility Physiotherapy
In addition to acute conditions, including whiplash and postoperative pain, we treat complex chronic issues such as:
- Chronic neck, shoulder, leg, and back pain disorders
- Post-surgical neuralgias and somatic pains
- Neuropathic pain disorders
- Chronic pain syndromes resulting from arthritis & Rheumatology conditions
- Chronic pain syndromes resulting from motor vehicle accidents and workplace injuries
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Programs
Our Physiotherapist and Pain Specialist offer:
- Assessment of pain complaints, as well as previous treatments and their effects
- Assessment of functional abilities of daily-living and work activities
- Assessment of patient’s general fitness for participation in a treatment program
- Goal-setting and the development of a treatment plan for achieving those goals
- Coordination of complementary services, such as chiropractic and massage therapy to maximize the benefits of treatments
Physiotherapists Treat Chronic Pain
At Mobility Physiotherapy, we have a team of qualified professionals who offer specialized treatment for various musculoskeletal conditions. Whether you have a chronic medical condition, such as arthritis, or you have experienced a sport, work or accident injury, our experienced physiotherapists will provide you a personalized treatment, offering you relief from pain and discomfort and enabling you to get back to your maximal abilities.
Author: Dr Obodo Dennis, Registered Physiotherapist, certified in Pain Management